Many family farms have decided to open their property to the public, giving visitors a down-on-the-farm experience that often becomes a family tradition.
Often the first stage of developing an agritainment operation is opening a pumpkin patch where families and other groups on weekend outings come to enjoy the autumn season.
When the pumpkin patch proves successful, you may invite the public to tour your property for single events (like school field trips, weddings, corporate events) or over multiple months where they may enjoy…
- Corn Mazes
- Petting Zoos
- Pony Rides
- Hay Rides
- Sleigh Rides
- Apple Orchard Tours
- Berry Picking Farms
- Cherry Orchard Tours
- U-Pick Operations (Pick Your Own)
- Children’s Discovery Farms
- Inflatables – Jumping Pillows, Children’s Play Areas
- Zip Lines
- Agricultural Museums
- Autumn Harvest Festivals – and other Special Events
- Halloween Events – Haunted Forests, Haunted Houses
- Christmas Tree Farms or Lots – Choose and cut or precut
- Horse Boarding Stable
- Retail Operations on the Farm
◊ Farm Stand
◊ Farmers’ Market
◊ Craft Shop
◊ Holiday Shop
For more information, visit agri-tourisminsurance.com
To get started on your quote, our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
To receive your quote…
- Complete the questions
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have any questions.
By taking the time to discuss your needs, we can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.